Deerma HS200 2-in-1 Handheld Garment Steamer with Dual Heating Design
Deerma-HS200 Garment Steamer is a Handheld Portable Steamer with a Dual-duct Heating design that spurt out a large amount of steam, effectively helps to give polished look to clothes. It gives you neat clothing without any hurt to your clothes or body. Physically clean and No worries for chemical residues, A 99.99% Sterilization speed.
- Suitable for all fabric
- Helps to get rid of clothes wrinkle
- Effectively great ironing machine
- Easy to store and Portable design
- Helps to give the garment a crisp and polished look
- High efficiency removing wrinkle of clothes
- Safe to use and Ideal to bring on travel, business trip, or vacation
- DUAL-DUCT HEATING DESIGN it could spurt out a large amount of steam in a short time to iron clothes.
- DOUBLE FUSE PROTECTION Protects start when the temperature is higher than the safety range. Automatically shut off to prevent dry burning. A safe to use the product.
- KILLING BACTERIA WHILE REMOVING WRINKLE steam ironing, physically clean, and no worries for chemical residues.
- WIDE APPLICATION A great ironing machine that suits different fabrics.
- EASY TO STORE AND CARRY because of its wonderfully portable design.
- SMART Pre-heating system, equipped with the intelligent circuit board.
Product: Handheld Garment Steamer
Material: Plastic, Metal
Rated Voltage: 220V
Rated Power: 1000W
Product Weight: 0.9900 kg
Product size: 21*10*13 cm / 8.27*3.94*5.31 inches
Package Weight: Approx. 1.8410 kg/ 4.058 lbs / 64.93 oz
Package Dimensions: 33*14.5*18.60 cm / 12.99*5.71*7.32 inches
1 x Portable steam ironing machine with power cord
1 x Plastic Cup
1 x Plastic Storage Box
- Due to the difference between different monitors, The picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. We guarantee the style is the same as shown in the pictures.
- Due to the manual measurement and different measurement methods, please allow a 1-3cm deviation.
Q: Is a steamer the same as iron?
A: A steamer releases a jet of steam at the clothing without contact with the fabric, while an iron uses the plate underneath to remove creases from clothes.
Q: What type of clothing are Garments Steamers most suitable for?
A: Items made of delicate fabrics (silk, acetate, sportscoat, wool, rayon, polyester, viscose/rayon)
Q: What are the benefits of a Garment Steamer?
A: It saves a lot of time. Ironing is time-consuming and stressful. You have to set up the ironing board, heat it up and find your way around tough areas like the collars and buttons.