Tech Love® - New Generation Wireless Remote Control Electric Neck Massager (DH148AF)
Tech Love® New Generation Wireless Remote Control Electric Neck Massager is an intelligent cervical massage instrument that has 5 Massage Techniques and 16 levels of massage intensity that you can select . TENS + EMS is a double pulse massage for cervical spine muscle soreness and the constant hot temperature are adjustable to 38 °C- 42 °C, you can choose according to your needs.
- Effectively relieves neck and shoulder pain
- Gives comfort and reduces head tension
- Convenient to use. Portable and lightweight
- High level of efficiency to release stress and stiffness
- Promotes blood circulation and improves good sleep
- Long lasting battery. Ideal to bring while on travel
- TEMPERATURE Adjustment from 38 °C- 42 °C, you can choose what is best for you to achieve deep relaxation and comfortable feeling.
- TENS + EMS is a double pulse massage, Tens is for nerve impulse design and EMS is for muscle electric pulse design.
- 5 MASSAGE TECHNIQUES & 16 LEVELS OF MASSAGE intensity for deep relaxation. you can easily select the best kind of massage you want to experience.
- LIGHT WEIGHT & ERGONOMIC design, for only 80g. compared to other neck massager, This is very comfortable to use.
- ONE BUTTON START easy to operate and turn-off automatically after 30 seconds without wearing as a safety protection system.
Product: Neck massager
Material: Suede, Black Mesh, PU, Sponge
Product Weight: 80g.
Product Size: 168*138*37mm
Usage: Personal Health Care
Function: Wireless remote control, Infrared Physiotherapy
Q: How long should I use this neck massager?
A: You can use it 2-4 times a week for five to 10 minutes.
Q: Is this neck massager safe?
A: Yes, Massage therapy for the neck is safe treatment.
Q: Is this neck massager more like traditional massage or like a tens machine with electrical pulse?
A: It does 16 levels of intensity. It use electrical pulse to relax deep muscle.
Q: Rechargeable? What is the battery life?
A: Yes, Just charge it once then you can use it for a week.
Q: Do I need to moisten my neck every time before using the massager?
A: Not necessarily, but you can slightly moisten your neck before use for better massage.
Q: Does the heated neck massager really help?
A: Yes, It can help ease pain and relaxing your tired neck, achieve better sleep too.